Consider This to be a WARNING: I have not the slightest Idea what I'm even doing here, so please don't be disappointed If I won't say a word in the first few weeks. I will sit quietly in my corner and watch the others do their thing....:)
[btw Look at the blog isn't it colourful , isn't it bright? Muahahaha]
NOW: Stuff I like and this Blog is about:
I am one of those England-loving blogs, you probably heard so much about. Not a really good one...But I like stuff like MONTY FRIGGIN PYTHON (heck yeah) and this new Sherlock Holmes series with this Cumberbatch guy, also I like Whose Line is it Anyway and this I quite like shows with English funny people because I love intelligent people
AND BE WARNED: (again) I quite like that Loki character he's quite cool...I post a lot about him ... what else to say?....Obla di Obla da? Have a nice stay? whatever you humans say...
SEE YA IN FOUR DAYS PLEASENTS CAN’T TAKE MY LAPTOP WITH ME SO MY SUITCASE WON’T SUFFER ANY WEIGHT PROBLEMS
hope you have an awesome week!
This was a man, dressed as a plant, making pigeon noises at people walking by. I said hello, asked if it was okay to take his picture, and then asked why he was dressed as a plant. He said, “I’m just working through some stuff. Thank you for asking. No ones asked yet.”
it’s kinda messed up that winnie the pooh and jack the ripper both have the same middle name
To be or not to be.
No, seriously, should I make these or not? Made up the pattern last night when I couldn’t sleep and could not stop thinking about putting a flower crown on it. It’s all your fault, tumblr!
I don’t even know if anyone is interested.
I have this t-shirt.
…. I also have it in the wrong size.
It is a women’s XL
what can I say … too much boobs!
I fit comfortably into a men’s LSize Charts just so that you can compare and see whether this giveaway is for you. If not- do not fret- another giveaway coming soon (shock blanket, mags, etc), this one is too size-specific to include in a big giveaway, though.
Shirt has been washed, but not worn. I ship any- and everywhere. Shipping costs are of course on me. Have your askbox open - be willing to give me your address. Winner will be chosen via random number generator.
Throwing in THE The Times Magazine with THE interview as well (ooc: no worries, Anna, that is not the one you sent me- that one stays with me) - another one of those will be in the bigger giveaway coming soon as well.
- reblog this post (max. of 3 times) or like this post, or both.
- no giveaway blogs
- you have to be in the fandom, I will check
- you don’t have to be following me
- BUT: there is this and I would really appreciate your vote (or maybe 2 or 3 or 4) on this. There is no way I can check, or will- for that matter, but I would be more than grateful if you could support a favourite band of mine with a few clicks.
- lastly, and this one should go without saying: you should actually need the shown size (women’s XL) - otherwise, what’s the point, right? and by “you”, I mean YOU, not your Mum, not your friend - call me a stickler, but … /I/ am giving this to /you/ - not to your bff, not your granny - YOU!
- EDIT: of COURSE you can make it smaller (if you can)- to fit better! What I am merely trying to say here is: be aware of the size! I don’t want anyone heartbroken over it being too small on you, because you didn’t know your measurements.
Am I forgetting something? If so - I will add it.
Again: be in the fandom, need the size (women’s XL), and please help me out with voting here. (maybe you even like their music?)
48hr giveaway - more likely though: “whatever time I decide to fall out of bed on Monday morning +1hr”- giveaway. So more likely 50-54 hr giveaway. Just … get your like/reblog in before Monday 9am BST and you’re good. My giveaway, my rules
That’s it. Good Luck.